The INCLUDE Network offers its Members – both organisations and individuals - a number of tools and facilities:
1. Observatory of language policies for active social inclusion: A database of existing best practices linking languages with social inclusion.
2. Inventory of Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) resources for active social inclusion: Case studies, learning materials, approaches and methods of CLIL resources for social inclusion.
3. Webinars: On-line seminars in the field of languages for social inclusion.
4. International conferences on relevant Network themes.
5. Publications: Yearly reports on the state-of-the-art of language learning for social inclusion in Europe and a “Roadmap for the integration of language learning in social inclusion policies”.